Postgraduate in IoT
“Want to become a top expert and unleash IoT on the world?”
Peter Hellinckx – Postgraduate in IoT programme chair
Want to be part of the latest revolution in computer science, and become one of the world’s top experts on the Internet of things? If so, further specialisation is absolutely essential. This postgraduate programme on the Internet of Things offers you the chance to deepen your knowledge and become an IoT expert.
The programme consists of 63 credits and is organised in Flanders’ number-one smart city, Antwerp, in connection with two other smart cities, Brussels and Ghent. It is a unique programme, created in collaboration between the University of Antwerp, Ghent University and Vrije Universiteit Brussel.
With the support of
Why choose this postgraduate?
- The programme consolidates all of the specialist knowledge you need to become a true Internet of Things expert.
- It represents a unique stepping stone to a highly innovative and/or entrepreneurial career in the IoT sector.
- You can deepen your knowledge in three areas: communication (Internet/low power), data (big data/AI/deep learning) and distributed embedded software.
- You’ll learn to handle a number of very specific constraints, such as low power, limited computational resources, hyperscalability, huge quantities of data, and security.
- The focus is not only technological – you’ll also learn to take social and economic aspects into account and thus implement total solutions.
- You can choose your own specialisms in the optional component (6 credits) and the IoT Project (24 credits).